Saturday, December 8, 2007

My New Girlfriend

Dad and Kalie
Kalie and me in the basement because we're crazy
Me, Kalie, and Kalie's Dad Mark
Chillin with Kalie
Me and Kalie getting Dad

Well it's been a long time since I put a post up. I think it is because we have been paying so much attention to my new sister Anna. To get you caught quickly we found that I have a food allergy so I get to eat this yummy yummy fish food. I have been doing good around the house with mom and Anna everyday. Mom even took the gates down from the kitchen and I just hang out with everyone. Anna and I are getting along except that I want to play with her toys all the time. I have a girlfriend now, her name is Kalie Bayne. She is a boxer that looks and acts just like me, and we're in love. We have had two dates so far. Our last one was last night and I am exhausted today. I think I better go and have nap.




No comments: